Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Little Things

Some things that make me happy/smile:

  • My wonderful family
  • Hanging out with my old and new roommates
  • Rain
  • Thunder
  • My church
  • Classical piano, especially Chopin
  • Playing the piano
  • Nice texts/posts on facebook
  • Temples
  • My ice skating class
  • Karl. Aka the best friend/poster ever. He now lives in Soph and Jenna's room.
  • Daisies
  • Good hair days
  • My best friend, Kassie Jo, and how we can talk about anything... And I mean anything.
  • Listening to good music
  • Gorgeous sunsets (yes, I did take that picture below)
  • Mail! Especially missionary letters.
  • STARGAZING
  • The Payson Snowcone Shack
  • Taking off heels after walking around in them all day
  • My cute puppy
  • Midnight snacks
  • Guys' cologne
  • The 'fit right in' feeling
  • Stepping on crunchy leaves
  • Those photo booths in the mall where you get a strip of pictures
  • Laughing, with anyone
  • Taking goofy pictures
  • Pictures I look great in
  • Painting fingernails
  • Hot chocolate on a cold day
  • Changing into sweats after church or a long day
  • Thoughts of summer
  • This list
  • Licking the beaters after making brownies
  • Singing in the car
  • When boys open doors for me, including car doors
  • Ice cream. Also Spoon It Up and Yogurt Bliss. (happy in a cup!)
  • Tecktonic dance
  • Otter Pops
  • Putting your clothes in the dryer in the mornings for ten minutes, just so you can pull them out and put them on cause they're SO WARM!
  • Reading a good book
  • Hugs
  • Escalators
  • Running into a huge flock of birds and watching them all fly away at once
  • Homemade bread
  • Sleeping in
  • Night games
  • 11:11
  • Disney/Pixar movies
  • Being all twitterpated and giddy when Spring comes
  • The sound of popcorn popping
  • Inside jokes
  • Smiling at strangers
  • Icicles that hang from trees or houses
  • The feeling you get when everything is going right
  • How weird my family is, especially my sister Amanda :)
  • Sleeping on the trampoline
  • When a bubble lands on you and doesn't pop right away
  • Penguins
  • So You Think You Can Dance, and how Alesha shares my obsession for it
  • 'Aha' moments
  • Mud-sliding after it rains really hard
  • Driving up Payson Canyon in the fall
  • Naps
  • The old guy down the street whistling in the summer so the whole neighborhood can hear
  • Cute earrings
  • The way frost looks on my window on wintery mornings
  • Fluffy socks
  • Post-its
  • The smell of a brand-new book

2 comments:

  1. My dearest best friend...I must say, this is quite the list! I was definitely nodding/smiling as I read them...except for one. There is one I beg to differ about...I'm sure you can guess which one it is. Yep...the "good music" one. You, my friend, do not understand the meaning of good music!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kassie. Let us agree to disagree. :) Also...I realize I may have gotten a little carried away on this list...it's pretty long. I guess there are just a lot of things that make me happy! :)

    ReplyDelete