Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Ode To Psych

I realize that I have this exact post on my other blog...but I just needed to start out with some humor. If you don't want to read it...don't. Philistine.

Just because the show makes me laugh so hard...this post is entirely dedicated to some of the best quotes from over the seasons. Enjoy.


Lassie: "I need to get something off my chest."
Shawn: "Is it your shirt? Please say No!"



Shawn: "Cleaning my clock, what's that suppose to even mean?? What, you take time out of your day to clean another man's timepiece? And if so, how could that be a bad thing? No! I'd be gracious, I'd be like, dude, J.P. thanks for spritzing my watch."


Shawn: "I've been having this recurring dream where I'm flying over Auckland on the back of a swan made primarily of cocoa. His name is Clem."


Gus: Don't you watch the news?
Shawn: I can't watch Channel 8 anymore. Lloyd Lansing wears a toupee. It's like every newscast begins with a lie.



Shawn: Hey buddy, Santa Barbara wanted to give you an award for Exorcist of the Year
Gus: Laugh it up, Shawn, but I know who was right on my tail all the way to the car.
Shawn: I had to be, you were my ride home.
Gus: You were screaming too.
Shawn: Yes, I was screaming 'Gus, stop! Let's be brave!"



Shawn: Wait for iiiiiiit....


Gus: Shawn, what are you doing here?
Shawn: I should ask you the same question!
Gus: I work here!
Shawn: I should ask you a different question.


Henry (Shawn's dad): [leans in really close] Are you busy on Saturday?
Shawn: You - You want me to come with you to awkward class?


Shawn: Good morning detectives! Collecting donations for the Policeman's Ball?
Lassie: We don't have balls.
Shawn: ...I honestly have no response to that.


Shawn: Don't worry, Jules. I'll crack your case like an egg. Then we'll make omelets with shallots... and JUSTICE.


Shawn: I've heard it both ways.


Shawn: Gus, don't be a/n...
  • silly goose
  • crazy hooligan
  • gooey chocolate chip cookie
  • rabid porcupine
  • giant snapping turtle
  • incorrigible Eskimo pie with a caramel ribbon
  • myopic chihuahua
  • this crevice in my arm
  • traveling wilberry

Gus: Make no mistake, Shawn, I will kill you.

No comments:

Post a Comment